Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Recent Shot of Grady

For those of you wondering what he looks like now...
He's in 6-9 month clothes now. He's only 3 1/2 months old!!! It's not so much that he's big (almost 14 pounds), but he's pretty tall. So we have a petite little girl (25th percentile) and a tall boy (75th percentile). I wonder how old they'll be when he passes her? When I left for college David (3 years younger) fit under my chin.... now he's 6 ft. 6 :0) I don't know that Grady's on track to be THAT tall, but I'm pretty sure he'll pass us all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pemberly said...

aw. he's cute.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Red said...

What fun! I love the picture, he is getting so big, I can't believe how much he'll have changed in just 4 months when we see him again at Christmas!! And he will sure look big compared to his cousin. :)

Love the pics from May too, can't wait to see more. love you!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Paula Aspacher said...

your kids are beautiful! they will be perfect! he will be the tall big brother to watch out over for big sister! dad will have to look up to him!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home