Monday, April 19, 2010

Enjoying the fountain outside. Is there anything better than throwing rocks in water? Erin submits that there is not...
And if we can't throw rocks, we can climb on them. Betty was kind enough to let us come up to her place and scramble around. Here's Erin & I "helping" her up.
Pop and Grady...
Sue brought carrots to entice one of her horses, Bailey, to say hello. Erin threw her carrots to Bailey since those big teeth are a bit intimidating. Grady on the other hand wanted to dive out of my arms onto the horses head and kept trying to grab @ Bailey's nostrils. I think Grady likes horses...
Today we went to the wild animal park. The tram ride around the huge preserve they have is incredible!! Here are some giraffes
Here we are enjoying the ride :0)
Lions lounging...
The park also has a little cool off water splash area. Mine were not the only children running around in just their diapers/underwear (I promise!!). They had a ball and then we put back on dry clothes (potty training mommy's always have extra underwear) and then we went on our way. And YES-we applied lots of sunscreen!!
Giving the Lorakeets some nectar is lots of fun (though I'm glad that one landed on my head and not Erin's-pretty sure that would have completely freaked her out!!)
Enjoying the petting zoo with Grandmother...
We've had a fun-filled trip and will be heading home tomorrow!! Well, Grady's crying so I've got to go get him settled back down (rude awakening for him tomorrow back at home where he'll just have to cry it out!). Maybe I'll get more sleep at home since Grady refuses to accept that there's an hour time difference!

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

yeah! looks like ya'll had so much fun in CA. We can't wait until you get here, Grady already looks like a little boy...no longer a baby. Still I hope he'll at least give me a few quick snuggles!! Until then, give the kiddos big hugs and kisses from us!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home