Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Out of the Woods" and off to London

Well, after I was released from the hospital today (after four of the most surreal days of my life) I napped while my parents filled the prescription for my epipen...which hopefully will never have to be used for the rest of my life. (On return to Ireland I have strict instructions to see an allergist and make sure we know what the heck caused that.) We walked, albeit very slowly, to the Wall of the Reformation here in town, walked to the lake front and watched the sun set & the swans fight over the bread people were feeding them. So, our final taste of Geneva was at least pleasant. Sitting here in the hotel tonight getting ready to fly out to London in the morning, it feels like the past days were just a dream. It's good to be feeling human again. So, hopefully NO more of these sorts of adventures. London should be lots of fun and Blayne will be joining us on Thursday evening there which is great because i miss my sweetie. Sorry if that's too mushy or corny for you, but it's true and I've been sick so you have to humor me, or not, whatev. Lots of love to you all! Thanks for your prayers.

6 Comments:

Blogger mel said...

Deborah it was great to chat with you today..even IN your drug induced state.

You have been and will continue to be in my prayers.

I love you a bunch girl!!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!I'm so glad you're better and also that your mom and dad were with you, Hope you all have a great rest of your holiday. I'll be praying.
Jean

8:33 PM  
Blogger Dr. Joanna Branum, MD said...

Deborah, I'm so glad you're out of the woods! You can imagine I will be waiting with great interest for the news from the Irish allergist.

Love,
Joanna

9:19 PM  
Blogger The Asian Sensation said...

awwwww, you miss your sweetie! how cute! :) it's not mushy and corny. it's ok, deb. you've been sick. you need extra love in your down times. :) I LOVE YOU!!!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger jerashparsons said...

Debra,
So sorry to hear about the trips to the hospital!!

Ash and I send our best to you guys out there. Say hi to Blayne.

Jeremy and Ashley

5:23 PM  
Blogger The Asian Sensation said...

how was phantom of the opera??

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home