Monday, September 17, 2007

Couple of Videos

I'd like to continue a proper update since I've gotten pics from my Mom from the trip, but I'll wait til its not 10:45 at night to put all that together. For now, here's video for "Pop" (that's Blayne's dad, Roger) the first one is his birthday song video. She sounds surprisingly like her Daddy singing in falsetto :0)
As you can see...technical difficulties with this first video...we'll get it sorted after a good nights sleep. night night.


This next one is just a quick video of her playing for those of you lamenting that you can't see her "grow up". This is pretty much what she's doing these days. Here's her playing with a new toy. I'm a sucker for the classics :0)

5 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

I love the videos, she is so cute! And, I agree - the classic toys are the best. I'll have to order her a sit and spin next Christmas (when she's big enough) and have it shipped since you won't be able to take that back home with you. =)

I told David not to buy anything until he got your gift, just in case. I think he may suspect, but he hasn't said and I'm playing dumb like I don't know what you're getting him. =)

Love you!

5:00 AM  
Blogger jerashparsons said...

she's beautiful! I am so happy for you guys and it looks like you are loving parenthood. wish we could be there to observe first hand. lots of love to you guys!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Katy Bowser said...

I want to SQUEEZE her. thanks for the update- we miss y'all all the time. :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Sunshine Eyes said...

oh my gosh, she's so cute! And what a lovely voice! ;-) When are you coming to the UK!?!?! I can't wait to see her again in person. The cheeks on that child are just so squeezable. Do you just want to sit around and stare at her all day long?!

But just get ready - at 10.5 months Brooks is now into EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME... I'm chasing him all over the flat and have to remind myself to say something more than "don't touch that, don't pull on that, don't EAT that!" all day long... But it keeps getting more fun. :)

By the way - WAR EAGLE! Beat the Gators in the Swamp! :)

2:03 AM  
Blogger Padgetts said...

She is so cute...I know you have a blast with her and together with the family. My favorite photos were the ones from the mountain tops. No child would stop me from climbing...they will have to come along.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home