Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy Halloween

I'm a bit late, but here's a few pictures from Halloween. I have more that I'd liketo put up and will hopefully get to soon. To see more pics from our Halloween party check out JenEric's blog link on the right. Here's Erin's first trick-or-treating (aka-getting free candy for Momma and Daddy). Here is David holding Cecily, Lane holding Audrey and Blayne holding Blayne (I mean, Erin dressed as Blayne). It was lots of fun as people handed candy out and admired the little ones. Cecily was the only one actually capable of saying "trick-or-treat.

Here's a close up of Erin as Blayne. We figured she looks so much like him we should just go for it. And Blayne loved getting to dress as himself for her to be his mini-me. We had a party which was fun and I want to get more pics of some fun costumes up. We had Fred & Wilma, Borat, Hester Prynne & Arthur Dimmesdale (of the Scarlet Letter) along with two very cute cheerleaders aged 1 and almost 2.

Here's a pic of David (Mr. Stripey), Natalie (Cheerbear) and Cecily (UNC cheerleader).

I guess big news here is that I'm having sinus surgery on the 29th of this month which hopefully will bring relief to the build up of 12 years of chronic sinus infections. My mom will be coming out to help out with Erin since its a week long recovery and Blayne will be working like mad since it's such a busy time of year for whistle and drum and for the church. Other big news which is much more fun: Erin actually acted like she wanted to eat solid foods today-this is really big and I'm hoping we'll be eating lots more solids (to get more calories in the day) and maybe drop the 4 am feeding? A mom can dream, can't she? :0) Well, that's all for now. Love from CO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Hi! Thanks for the update, Erin as Blayne is hysterical! =0) We're praying for a sinus infection free Deborah and a speedy recovery time while Momma is with you. We love you!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Parsons said...

Are you better after your surgery? I LOVED Erin's costume. It's unreal how much they look alike.

Love to you all out there and merry Christmas.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home